delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
OnPostError Event problems Kathy Calver1 by Art Begu
Placing multiple windowed controls in a single TCoolbar band Sean McElro0 by Sean McElro
Opening zip files Nadi3 by jerr
Tdatetime field and Parameter( need help) Joe L2 by in..
A Question for an SQL Expert! Kim Hovork2 by Jamie Oglethorpe(Jobu
Help! - Language independant Excel? Mark Graha3 by serge_v..
Change COLUMNWIDTH in Excel US3 by Mario Rothache
DCOM using transaction with MTS and Oracle Rafael Girardi Mafr0 by Rafael Girardi Mafr
IDispatch as a parameter Paul Cardwel0 by Paul Cardwel
how can i know office text Row? Col? Dervis Mahmutogl0 by Dervis Mahmutogl
D5/Word97 GoTo_ wdGoToBookMark J. M. De Moo0 by J. M. De Moo
Delphi+Messanger Nikos Anastopoulo0 by Nikos Anastopoulo
EndDrag bug in D3? Art Begu0 by Art Begu
How to add columns in DGgrid at runtime ? Steve Zimmelma0 by Steve Zimmelma
IniFile.ReadSection() problems Mike Gagno1 by Team
TStringGrid - Dissapearing text when editing dave_jones_2..0 by dave_jones_2..
Rick Rogers or anyone: TasStringGrid? miguelangelcam..0 by miguelangelcam..
How to tell the file name associated with a field? Brian K. Bolst1 by Jan Sprenge
Using API's R.Josep0 by R.Josep
TCanvas / printerdriver problems gomme..0 by gomme..
Polygon hassle antoni0 by antoni
CGM files and and Huge JPEGS pgut0 by pgut
Transparent TEdit Albert1 by Kay Schube
How do I rotate an image (jpeg)? John Rot2 by John Rot
Timer countdown or CountUp!?!?! Donk1 by Henrik Palmé
2D rotation T.W.2 by T.W.
Graphic engine for Delphi Dmitriy Rezniko0 by Dmitriy Rezniko
Scanline for Canvas ? colone3 by Maynard Philbroo
Bitmap Pointers Paul A. Dento2 by Maynard Philbroo
Drawing data diagrams - any advice will be highly appreciated Goran Dostani0 by Goran Dostani
Storing JPEG into Interbase BLOB Butch Palom1 by Earl F. Glyn
virtual coordinates Kees-Jan den Ade1 by Earl F. Glyn
Storing JPEG image into Interbase BLOB Butch Palom1 by Tim Perrig
How do I copy a small rectangle onto a bitmap Morten_Jacob..0 by Morten_Jacob..
How do I rotate a jpeg image? John Rot0 by John Rot
Bitmap Pointers Pt2 Paul A. Dento0 by Paul A. Dento