delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
DataBase Connection to a dll Daniel Olivare2 by Team
TabControl Font Charset and Color Mike4 by Team
Trail Version Expires Immediatly??? Hites1 by Borla
can not install Delphi 5 trial ?? Ben1 by Borla
D5 Trail Expires Immediatly Zip0 by Zip
Gouraud shading Igor Taraso4 by Lord C
How to send/get files with DCC similar to mIRC VDS0 by VDS
Help my Tja0 by Tja
Clipboard from Office 2000 with Delphi 5 André Gauthie0 by André Gauthie
Using TRegistry.GetKeyNames one1 by Dan Cumpia
Unable to Login into IBLOCAL Database v12_ben0 by v12_ben
Accessing Network Drives from a D5 Program Terry Stracha0 by Terry Stracha
Removing the border of a PageControl Mister4 by Stephane Perro
(TRichEdit)How can I setup a non-default printer to use? jennifer na2 by jennifer na
opening text files Hazel Ure3 by Team
TQuery.Parameters question Mark 2 by Team
TStringGrid Jeff1 by Team
How can I control the navigation in open dialog box Anirban Ghos1 by Team
TStringGrid: Hide/Show Last Column Richard Simpso1 by Team
TOutlookBar Daniel Olivare1 by Craig van Nieuwker
D4: MMM and TStringGrid Frank Heyn3 by Team
Paradox Indexes Borlan3 by Brian Bushay Tea
2D graphic engine Feli1 by Michael Bec
Setting up OpenGL Kim Hanse3 by Jeremy Darlin
TImgEdit --> TJPEGImage Claudio Palladin1 by Samson F
Metafile to Bitmap conversion quality Colin Attwel1 by Colin Attwel
icons in res-file replace app icon Claud2 by Claud
tile game Marc0 by Marc
TMetafile and TMetafilecanvas Neil0 by Neil
Why I can't change the color of the grid and keep the text?! Mike Philbric0 by Mike Philbric
Slow interaction with Excel Nicola Regg5 by Deborah Pat
Return Record in Auto Event Tom For0 by Tom For
Ole drag/drop Paul Petroniu MARZ0 by Paul Petroniu MARZ
Access violation in passing parameter by reference Nieuws Demo0 by Nieuws Demo
Variant array passing to COM function Evan Petridi0 by Evan Petridi
Compiler error after reinstall Robert Nelso2 by miao