delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
Send Borland Your VCL Usage Feedback for CLX Borla0 by Borla
Windows 95 and edit boxes Charles Barkle1 by Xavier Pacheco (Tea
Does exist any line component ??? Ricardo Gajard1 by Michael Vinthe
Direct X help please Robert Pint1 by Chris Wilkerso
Simple Text in Direct-X Tassos Voulgari0 by Tassos Voulgari
FillRgn Drop Out DPS1 by Thérèse Hanque
How can I load a gif image George Dimitropoulo1 by Earl F. Glyn
Partnership Offered Jan1 by \\
Using ReadFile to read from comport jstr..1 by jstr..
what an image should be Hans van Gemert ESC/ZZ3 by Hans van Gemert ESC/ZZ
bcb5.5 Edwar1 by Dr John Stockto
Where do i find the "Outlook.Application" OLE Functions for Outlook m..1 by M.H. Avegaar
Checkbox appearance Tom Alexande1 by Team
Concatenating RTF Joe Meye4 by Team
Releasing OLE objects Craig Wilso1 by Howard Moo
Status Bar and MDI PR0 by PR
program size Sami2 by Johannes Pretoriu
Visibility of a component Ian Trackma10 by Ian Trackma
Help - Broken code. call to form1.OleContainer1.LoadFromStream(BSIn1) fails with C++ exception only when run outside the ide on NT service pack 5 and win2000. Lyn0 by Lyn
Library Not Registered & Interface not supported Robert Bar1 by Binh L
VB ActiveX Control not playing well Boone Brumage2 by Binh L
How to return a list or a user-defined object ? Lina Scarpellin1 by Binh L
How do I add an Event interface to an existing active x Type lib? Charles E. Shan1 by Binh L
VCL usage & monitoring in COM/DCOM Apartment & Free Threading Models forums.inprise.co2 by Binh L
Ole and Infomaker? Rhea Urusk0 by Rhea Urusk
whats the hell?? my messages seems to be removed... Eugene V. Goldber1 by Earl F. Glyn
Refresh Query Tim Bug0 by Tim Bug
Is a COM object registered ? Eyal4 by Dennis Passmo
Making a document unchangeable (ReadOnly) Geoff Pric5 by Geoff Pric
ADO and SQL Server 7.... Luis Prabú Ximénez-Cárdena4 by Pat Rile
Zero length string error Russell Phaturo1 by Nuno Mende
Multiple Queries or Commands ishm..0 by ishm..
ADO/SQL Links/DBExpress Frank Hal0 by Frank Hal
How does ADO do BDE Cached updates ? Georg0 by Georg
'Catastrophic failure' error when using ADO Kevin Frever0 by Kevin Frever
How do i paint a bitmap onto a delphix surface? Stuart Urquhar2 by Stuart Urquhar