delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
components for Forex Trading? Chi-Shun Chen (Googi Calendar)2 by James David
Best Way To Clean Up Uses List Shaq5 by Shaq
How to connect a .net application to an Oracle RDB database??? Alan1 by Alan
Error when trying to get local IP Googie6 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
not even getting as far as you Taylor1 by Taylor
OT: Traffic a little slow in this NG ? Scott Martin1 by Scott Martin
service + desktop app Brayn10 by matthew
Help needed with TTabControl (creating with code) Peter Williams5 by Peter Williams
D7.1 update missing sqlexpr.pas ??? paladin5 by paladin
Studio 2006 and 64 bit Vista Bob Grimes3 by Bob
Develop this CR11 and I'll pay you Ed5 by Gert de Boom
Re: ANN: TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus v3.6 released Bruno Fierens [tmssoftware.com]2 by Dean Hill
cant start lock manager chrisgi1 by chrisgi
BASS sound Ken Revak3 by Ken Revak
Large Numbers vs. TDataSet Eric W. Carman15 by Eric W. Carman
Transparent richedit rendering? Arthur Hoornweg4 by Peter Below (TeamB)
optimalcode.com - what happened? dk_sz8 by dk_sz
Re: Fastcode MM B&V 0.36 Eric Grange7 by Dennis
Asking plugins non-predefined questions Peter Morris [Droopy Eyes Software]7 by Ritchie
Re: Class names are put into executables !!! I R T15 by Oliver Townshend
Re: Can4t we just vote for a D2005 update 4? Allen Drennan15 by tony
Source code to read DLL function names Richard Marchand3 by Richard Marchand
CodeGear special: All-in-one tool box at a one-tool price Gordos Colos15 by Gil
TOutlookApplication - SentOnBehalfOfName - "you do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user" Gerhard Zampich3 by Dmitry Streblechenko
freeware MD5 encode/decode component Eugene V. Goldberg9 by Eugene V. Goldberg