kylix install

2005-11-08 03:37:27 AM
kylix2
I have installed kylix 3, ran the upgrade
(andy.jgknet.de/oss/kylix/wiki/index.php.) It all appeared to run
normally (it took me a number of tries,) with each step reporting done.
But when I compile and run a simple app, the app freezes. I have to then
go in and kill delphi processes. The ap consists of one form with just a
button on it, when you click the button it should just display a message.
The button is never created. I am running Fedora 2 on a 2800+ proccesor.
Thx, Terry

Re:kylix install

"Terry A Haimann" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio
I have installed kylix 3, ran the upgrade
(andy.jgknet.de/oss/kylix/wiki/index.php.) It all appeared to run
normally (it took me a number of tries,) with each step reporting done.
But when I compile and run a simple app, the app freezes. I have to then
go in and kill delphi processes. The ap consists of one form with just a
button on it, when you click the button it should just display a message.
The button is never created. I am running Fedora 2 on a 2800+ proccesor.

Thx, Terry
Same problem with mandriva 2006

Re:kylix install

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I have installed kylix 3, ran the upgrade
>(andy.jgknet.de/oss/kylix/wiki/index.php.) It all appeared to run
>normally (it took me a number of tries,) with each step reporting done.
>But when I compile and run a simple app, the app freezes. I have to then
>go in and kill delphi processes. The ap consists of one form with just a
>button on it, when you click the button it should just display a message.
>The button is never created. I am running Fedora 2 on a 2800+ proccesor.
>
>Thx, Terry

Same problem with mandriva 2006

Go for FreePascal and Lazarus!!!
www.lazarus.freepascal.org/