Spam Words Detection

2006-06-02 08:27:53 AM
kylix0
www.theo.ch/kylix/spamdet.zip
See example Textdatei.txt
I've just wrote this tonight. Comments are welcome.

Re:Spam Words Detection

haword schrieb:
>I've just wrote this tonight. Comments are welcome.
Theo! You not plan ended develop in Kylix? AHUser say what ended develop in
Kylix :( I like Kylix and i want development in Kylix! But if more people
leave develop in Kylix then Kylix dead completely :(

It seems hard to install Kylix on new distros. So there is not much
future in it.
But I'm still using it on SuSE 10 for my private stuff.
Simple functions like the above compile well with FPC/Lazarus too if
necessary.

Re:Spam Words Detection

I've just wrote this tonight. Comments are welcome.
Theo! You not plan ended develop in Kylix? AHUser say what ended develop in
Kylix :( I like Kylix and i want development in Kylix! But if more people
leave develop in Kylix then Kylix dead completely :(

{smallsort}

Re:Spam Words Detection

It seems hard to install Kylix on new distros.
Some time ago here was a post about a tool that does the trick.
-Michael

Re:Spam Words Detection

Michael Schnell wrote:
>It seems hard to install Kylix on new distros.

Some time ago here was a post about a tool that does the trick.
not about this what theo says. glibc compatibility is problem, kylix
wine-libs refuses to work.
Of course that it's possible to make k3 work on any distros (chroot is your
friend :) ).

Re:Spam Words Detection

Hi Zeljko
not about this what theo says. glibc compatibility is problem, kylix
wine-libs refuses to work.
So you had no luck with your "wine-doctoring" in the end ? ;-)

Re:Spam Words Detection

theo wrote:
Hi Zeljko

>not about this what theo says. glibc compatibility is problem, kylix
>wine-libs refuses to work.

So you had no luck with your "wine-doctoring" in the end ? ;-)
I didn't have time to investigate wine things , that means that party is not
over yet ;).

Re:Spam Words Detection

From for that that Borlan will sell its business, but about Kylix and does
not recall think possible try to do its IDE but about license conservatively
to forget :)