Unofficial VisualCLX patches 3.9

2005-07-21 08:42:39 PM
kylix1
1. New Unofficial VisualCLX patch 3.9
=====================================
The last unofficial VisualCLX patch was released 3 months ago. Now it's
time
for a new patch because lots of bug reports were sent to me in this time.
And
I thought that many of these bugs have to be fixed.
Changelog:
andy.jgknet.de/oss/kylix/wiki/index.php/Changelog
Patches in detail:
unvclx.sourceforge.net/archive/index.php
2. Bugfix for FastLinuxRTL.pas
==============================
The AnsiCompareText/Str functions returned wrong values. Instead of -1, 0
and 1
it returned values from -MaxInt to MaxInt depending on the string's length.
3. QThemed update
=================
Now QThemed themes grids with a gradient. GroupBoxes in GroupBoxes no more
forget to paint the background.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Unofficial VisualCLX patches 3.9

The last unofficial VisualCLX patch was released 3 months ago. Now it's
time
for a new patch because lots of bug reports were sent to me in this time.
And
I thought that many of these bugs have to be fixed.

Thanks a lot! Works great again.

Re:Unofficial VisualCLX patches 3.9

Thank you for your effort.
"Andreas Hausladen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message