Board index » kylix » New CrossKylix Version (0.8.1) released
New CrossKylix Version (0.8.1) released
2004-07-06 11:42:28 PM
A new CrossKylix-Version is available, fixing another few bugs.
Changes since last version:
- Finally found out what was causing the Access Violations when closing Delphi
and also caused the missing Tools menu item after restart - this is caused by
adding the CrossKylix menu item at the end of the tools menu. Sigh.
Now the item is added in the upper part of the tools menu, and it works.
Open Tools Api sometimes can be a real mystery...
- Added $WARN UNSAFE_TYPE OFF/$WARN UNSAFE_CODE OFF for D7
- Project files with "unit1 in 'unit1.pas'" had problems finding unit1.pas,
as Delphi/Kylix does not use the unit search path in this case, but uses
the current directory. WHY? Added work-around to line/linexec
- If dcc inside CrossKylix crashed for some reason, it kept stuck in an endless-
loop causing also the Delphi IDE to freeze. It should now abort correctly in this
Download 0.8.1 at crosskylix.untergrund.net
Please report bugs, but only after you've read the documentation and
tried to find the problem yourself.
Upgrade instructions for existing CrossKylix testers:
- Remove the crosskylix package from Delphi
- Unzip crosskylix-081.zip over existing files
- Compile and install crosskylix.dpk
Thanks for supporting CrossKylix!