Corba w. Kylix

2003-12-05 06:16:41 PM
kylix0
Can I generate Corba "objects" with Kylix 3? Looking create "entities"
that can be accessed from Java. (Sorry don't know very much about
Corba and Java yet - everything is easier on WiIN32;-).
Thanks!
/sten
/sten
---
For direct email, remove _ and X.

Re:Corba w. Kylix

Sten Larsson wrote:
Can I generate Corba "objects" with Kylix 3? Looking create
"entities" that can be accessed from Java. (Sorry don't know very
much about Corba and Java yet - everything is easier on WiIN32;-).
I can't remember if the Visibroker stuff ships with Kylix or just
Delphi.
You may want to look at "Janeva", another Borland product which
maps Corba to .NET, it's a pretty awesome product. Might be
another option for whatever you're trying to do, it certainly
allows you to remain happily ignorant of the Corba internals.
-Brion

Re:Corba w. Kylix

Sten Larsson wrote:
Can I generate Corba "objects" with Kylix 3? Looking create "entities"
that can be accessed from Java. (Sorry don't know very much about
Corba and Java yet - everything is easier on WiIN32;-).

Thanks!
/sten
/sten
---