Borland make Kylix open source II thread

2003-11-04 03:54:53 AM
kylix2
Borland, donate Kylix to the community and make it open source. Write off
your loss as a tax deduction.

Re:Borland make Kylix open source II thread

In borland.public.kylix.non-technical, Jeff Undercash < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote in message <3fa6b28d$1
@newsgroups.borland.com>...
Borland, donate Kylix to the community and make it open source. Write off
your loss as a tax deduction.

Change your alias. I'm getting damn annoyed at thinking I'm about to read the
valued opinions of a vital member
of the Delphi and Interbase community only to read your useless tripe.
--
***Free Your Mind***

Re:Borland make Kylix open source II thread

what makes your trolling any good ? :)

{smallsort}

Pete Gajria wrote:
what makes your trolling any good ? :)
My own trolling always feels good to me... <g>
-Brion

Re:Borland make Kylix open source II thread

I also vote that Borland makes Kylix open-source, but lets be real:
they haven't even made their long-abandoned OWL C++ framework open-
source so what is the chance they will be doing that with Kylix?
Honestly, I hope they totally abandon Delphi32 and make it open source
because then it would quickly support Unicode and HtmlHelp -- which
Borland keeps refusing to do.
--
Mike Vance