Frustrated by the lack of traffic to you site?

2006-04-03 04:47:04 AM
kylix1
Hi [name], my name is James Schloesser Sr
I have to get this off my chest before I explode.
I just went from 1000 hits to 1 MILLION!
.. and I haven't spent one dime in advertising!!!
Click here to discover all the hidden truth about getting traffic!:
www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl
In the past days, this info page has been {*word*69}ed from visitors rushing in!
But I'm just like you; I've been trying to make money
on this ?&%*!# Internet for 2 years and nothing was
working out ... until I discovered this.
So if you are of those, who are tired of waiting for
something to happen, even angry about reading "too good to
be true" blah-blah stories while you are struggling and
still{*word*154} in there, check this out while it is still available!
Click here : www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060331162813J6u5VvY2