Qt 2.3.2 QPixmap & QPopupMenu errors

2005-02-11 12:12:08 AM
kylix1
When I run my application from a terminal I get the following:
QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
QPopupMenu: (unnamed) Popup has invalid menu item
I don't know if this is a Qt-2.3.2 or my problem. With QT_XFT=1
commented out I still had this problem. If this problem is having any
effect on the application I don't see it. Any ideas?
Corwin

Re:Qt 2.3.2 QPixmap & QPopupMenu errors

Corwin Burgess wrote:
When I run my application from a terminal I get the following:

QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
QPopupMenu: (unnamed) Popup has invalid menu item
I don't know if this is a Qt-2.3.2 or my problem. With QT_XFT=1
commented out I still had this problem. If this problem is having any
effect on the application I don't see it. Any ideas?
it's fine...just debugging output. Messages are original debug messages from
Trolltech. You can get also something like "QPainter::setClipping: Will be
reset by begin()" , but don't wory everything is fine :)
cheers

zeljko wrote:
Corwin Burgess wrote:

>When I run my application from a terminal I get the following:
>
>QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
>QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
>QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
>QPopupMenu: (unnamed) Popup has invalid menu item
>I don't know if this is a Qt-2.3.2 or my problem. With QT_XFT=1
>commented out I still had this problem. If this problem is having any
>effect on the application I don't see it. Any ideas?

it's fine...just debugging output. Messages are original debug messages from
Trolltech. You can get also something like "QPainter::setClipping: Will be
reset by begin()" , but don't wory everything is fine :)

cheers

That's great to hear. With my current build I only get the QPopupMenu
message.

{smallsort}

Re:Qt 2.3.2 QPixmap & QPopupMenu errors

That's great to hear. With my current build I only get the QPopupMenu
message.
are you using patched 2.3.2-1 or 2.3.2 ?

zeljko wrote:
>That's great to hear. With my current build I only get the QPopupMenu
>message.

are you using patched 2.3.2-1 or 2.3.2 ?

The file that I downloaded is qt-2.3.2-1.tar.bz2. There has to be a way
to determine a shared object version but I couldn't find it. I copied
the so from the mentioned bz2 file to my library directory and still had
the dump.