Qt3Clx 0.6.4

2005-11-04 05:53:47 PM
kylix0
The second release of Qt3Clx, the Qt3 port of the VisualCLX, is now
available for download.
unvclx.sourceforge.net/qt3clx.php
It is still a work in progress and there is a lot of work to do until it
reaches a production usable state.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

hi Andreas,
How to apply this with CrossKylix?

FrankW wrote:
hi Andreas,

How to apply this with CrossKylix?

and please ,any feedback about qt3clx 0.64 from windows is welcome.
tnx

{smallsort}

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
zeljko wrote:

>and please ,any feedback about qt3clx 0.64 from windows is welcome.

We do not have a qtc.dll at the moment :-) I should create one.
when ? ;)

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

- open a console window and apply the patch:
patch.exe -p1 -i clx3.patch
at this point, i got:
Cant find file to patch at input line 4
file to path:
Am I missing something?
- Copy the Clx3Patch/Clx3/clx3/*.* files to kylix/source/clx3
- Copy the Clx3Patch/Clx3/lib/libqtc.so.1.0.0 to
crosskylix/lib/libqtc.so.1
- Add the kylix/source/clx3 directory to the unit-search-directories for a
CLX-project that should use the Clx3

--
Regards,

Andreas Hausladen
(andy.jgknet.de/blog)

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

ok, i copied the source files to clx3, and patch.exe works this time, howver
it has following error:
patching file QActnList.pas
Assertion failed: hunk, file ../patch-2.5.9-src/patch.c, line 340

FrankW wrote:
How to apply this with CrossKylix?
I haven't tested it with CrossKylix but it should work that way:
- Download a current patch.exe (tinyurl.com/9buwn)
(sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php
65)
- Download the Qt3Clx file (unvclx.sourceforge.net/qt3clx.php)
- Copy the kylix/source/clx[.org] to kylix/source/clx3
- Create directory kylix/source/clx3/bindings
- Copy the Clx3Patch/Clx3/patches/clx3.patch to kylix/source/clx3
- Copy the patch.exe to kylix/source/clx3
- open a console window and apply the patch:
patch.exe -p1 -i clx3.patch
- Copy the Clx3Patch/Clx3/clx3/*.* files to kylix/source/clx3
- Copy the Clx3Patch/Clx3/lib/libqtc.so.1.0.0 to crosskylix/lib/libqtc.so.1
- Add the kylix/source/clx3 directory to the unit-search-directories for a
CLX-project that should use the Clx3
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen
(andy.jgknet.de/blog)

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

Try this:
Open the .patch file with Wordpad and save it. This changes the line
breaks from LF into CRLF.
I load the file with TStringList, then save, it works this time.

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

Hi Andreas,
I followed the instructions, and when the program runs, it has following
error:
./Project1: symbol lookup error: /lib/libqtc.so.1: undefined symbol:
_ZNK9QCyle9classNameEv
any hint to address this?
Frank

zeljko wrote:
and please ,any feedback about qt3clx 0.64 from windows is welcome.
We do not have a qtc.dll at the moment :-) I should create one.
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

Unfortunatelly there was a bug in the 0.6.4 version we released yesterday.
In the Xinerama support (multiple screens) was a typo which moved the
"else" statement to the wrong "if"-statement. So for all computers with
only one monitor the VisualCLX had no clue how large the desktop is because
the TRect record was not initialized.
If you have already downloaded the Qt3Clx, please redownload it again. The
version is now 0.6.4.1
unvclx.sf.net/qt3clx.php
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

FrankW wrote:
I followed the instructions, and when the program runs, it has following
error:

./Project1: symbol lookup error: /lib/libqtc.so.1: undefined symbol:
_ZNK9QCyle9classNameEv

any hint to address this?
As I already wrote. Qt3Clx is not tested with CrossKylix. And until next
weekend I do not have the time to test it.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Qt3Clx 0.6.4

Hi Andreas,
too eager to try it:) anyway will wait for a CrossKylix version, thanks.