Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

2005-06-07 02:50:26 AM
kylix2
To everybody who programs in Klix.
I have a website that is a repository of Klix Tips and Articles. All
members have the ability to search over 18,000 news articles just like
google. Membership is free, and I ask that everyone who programs in
Klix to contribute to my website to share information to other Klix
programmers. www.DevSuperPage.com a.k.a Developer's Super
Page.com is the name of my website. All code that is in the tips or
articles has the correct font style and color; just the way it appears
in Klix's Code editor. See example:
www.devsuperpage.com/main.asp
Joe Darley
Delphi/Web Developer
www.DevSuperPage.com

Re:Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

www.devsuperpage.com/ma­in.asp?F=Articles/views/Kylix/­art_4-4.asp

At 12:36:52, 07.06.2005, Joe Darley wrote:
To everybody who programs in Klix.
Do you mean CLX or Kylix, or both?
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a

{smallsort}

Re:Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

I have a website that is a repository of Klix Tips and Articles. All
You already announced your website in this group 2 weeks ago.
Your site has 4 "Tips" on Kylix. The URL in your announcement is 404, and
you don't even know how to write Kylix correctly.
Thank you, I don't think we need more announcements about your site here.
Simon

Re:Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

:)
Thank you, I don't think we need more announcements about your site here.
Simon

Re:Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

You want a tip to all Kylix users? Tip: save yourself time, money and
frustration - forget about Kylix and go for Mono.
I have spent some time to convert all my Kylix C++ stuff to Mono C# and
I have never been more happy! The mono stuff actually works on all the
latest distributions.
Sadly, I will never ever buy any Borland product again.

"Nux" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
You want a tip to all Kylix users? Tip: save yourself time, money and
frustration - forget about Kylix and go for Mono.
OUCH! Tuff crowd in here...

On 2005-06-08, Nux < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
You want a tip to all Kylix users? Tip: save yourself time, money and
frustration - forget about Kylix and go for Mono.
I have spent some time to convert all my Kylix C++ stuff to Mono C# and
I have never been more happy! The mono stuff actually works on all the
latest distributions.
I tried, but couldn't even get it running. While I managed to run Kylix on
FreeBSD.

Re:Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

"steve-o" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:42a7235b$1
@newsgroups.borland.com:
OUCH! Tuff crowd in here...
"Frustrated" might be a more accurate term...
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

I mean both
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote:
At 12:36:52, 07.06.2005, Joe Darley wrote:

>To everybody who programs in Klix.

Do you mean CLX or Kylix, or both?

--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a
longer shelf life."
- Frank Zappa

Re:Calling all Klix programmers your articles/tips wanted

I guess you work for microsoft