Kylix on borland.com

2006-12-13 02:47:07 PM
kylix0
Borland removed all on borland.com what is connected with Kylix! What is it?

Re:Kylix on borland.com

haword schreef:
Borland removed all on borland.com what is connected with Kylix! What is it?

But they forgot to remove this news group. How strange!
Vincent

Re:Kylix on borland.com

haword formulated on Wednesday :
Borland removed all on borland.com what is connected with Kylix! What is it?
but amazingly enough..they left the files on the FTP/HTTP servers. I
was able to find an old direct link someone had, and get a copy.

{smallsort}

Re:Kylix on borland.com

Matt M wrote:
haword formulated on Wednesday :
>Borland removed all on borland.com what is connected with Kylix! What
>is it?

but amazingly enough..they left the files on the FTP/HTTP servers. I
was able to find an old direct link someone had, and get a copy.

Someone want to buy my Kylix 3 Enterprise? I only paid $2500 for it,
just to be discontinued a year later. Thanks Borland!
--
Graeme Geldenhuys
There is no place like S34?03.168' E018?49.342'

Re:Kylix on borland.com

Someone want to buy my Kylix 3 Enterprise? I only paid $2500 for it, just
to be discontinued a year later. Thanks Borland!
I guess CodeGear may do something with Kylix
If not, check FreePascal and Lazarus (the IDE).
--
best regards
Thomas Schulz

Re:Kylix on borland.com

www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml;?articleId=196702273
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'

Re:Kylix on borland.com

www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml;?articleId=196702273
Hopefully the now official death of Kylix helps to get up to speed the
alternate cross-platform (Delphi compatible) Pascal language SDK
products like chrome and Lazarus.
-Michael