Help in finding Kylix

2007-07-24 06:09:55 PM
kylix2
I need some help please in locating a download site for kylix 3 ...
At present i have just downloaded the new UBUNTU and will need Kylix to test
for "programming" compatability. We want to Delploy this sort of setup to
Schools in the district.
Regards
Edward

Re:Help in finding Kylix

On Jul 24, 6:09 am, "sew.crazy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I need some help please in locating a download site for kylix 3 ...
At present i have just downloaded the new UBUNTU and will need Kylix to test
for "programming" compatability. We want to Delploy this sort of setup to
Schools in the district.

Regards
Edward
I couldn't find any place to download kylix3. We bought a copy from
an EBay auction.