Blatant Plug

2005-02-26 11:30:13 AM
kylix2
My Kylix 3 GPL project is now officially ready to be laughed off the face of
the earth!
Notebox Mismanager.
Gasp! at horrendous programming practices!
Wince! at undercommented code!
Weep! at boggling wastes of system resources!
Boggle! is a trademark of Hasbro!
www.geocities.com/goosnargh37/

Re:Blatant Plug

Forrest wrote:
Gasp! at horrendous programming practices!
Wince! at undercommented code!
Weep! at boggling wastes of system resources!
Boggle! is a trademark of Hasbro!
LOL!
-Brion

Re:Blatant Plug

Or, for that matter, mismanager.sourceforge.net .
Guaranteed obsolete even before it's put in the box!

{smallsort}

Re:Blatant Plug

Sad isn't it!. I hate Microsoft so much that I will do it in kylix / delphi anyway. I found Delphi 6 written with non-bde non-odbc drivers works fine when running in linux RH8/9 using wine. I don't guess clx is a must anymore.