Re: Kylix now officialy dead?

2004-12-20 04:07:35 PM
kylix1

...or to try and kill Java.

This effort seems quite successful in the PC software world...
-Michael

Re:Re: Kylix now officialy dead?

On 2004-12-20, Michael Schnell < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>...or to try and kill Java.

This effort seems quite successful in the PC software world...
Client side Java was never the big market it was cracked up to be.

On 2004-12-20, Michael Schnell < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:

>>...or to try and kill Java.
>
>This effort seems quite successful in the PC software world...
Either that or something else was. Maybe Java killed itself. Withour a
realistic root cause analysis, we'll never know. Frankly, in spite of it's
few advantages over Java, it struck me as pointless to come up with a
Java-like language. It seem more out of spite then necessity.
One opinion out of millions I guess.
Rob

{smallsort}