Re: Upgrading the install

2005-11-02 10:21:26 PM
kylix1
Terry A Haimann wrote:
It came back with an error messages saying that "No Patches were found."
1. The "patches" sub directory does not exist (maybe not extracted from
archive)
2. Do you have "bash" as console? The script is only tested with "bash".
3. The "current full qualified directory detection" does not work on your
computer.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: Upgrading the install

Maybe someone here can help me. I picked up the kylix patches from
andy.jgknet.de/oss/kylix/wiki/index.php. I then unzipped then in a
local directory and tryed to install them. This was against a fresh
install of kylix 3.
It came back with an error messages saying that "No Patches were found."
Do I need to put the patches in a specific directory in order to apply
them or am I dong something else wrong?
The patch file is k3patches.3.9.tgz
I am running Fedora 2
I have tried leaving messages on the above web page, but
no response as yet.
Thx, Terry

Re:Re: Upgrading the install

Terry A Haimann wrote:
What exactly should the directory structure look like?
k3patches/
k3patches/extra/
k3patches/extra/HppPP/
k3patches/extra/HppPP/Main.pas
k3patches/extra/HppPP/...
k3patches/extra/visualclx.a.files
k3patches/extra/...
k3patches/patches/
k3patches/patches/QStdActn.pas.patch
k3patches/patches/QStdCtrls.pas.patch
k3patches/patches/Q...
k3patches/diffbuild
k3patches/...
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Upgrading the install

What exactly should the directory structure look like?