This is good news! TAX FREE INCOME

2007-03-23 09:54:46 AM
kylix1
Dear affiliate marketer,
This is very easy to promote.
Please check this income opportunity.
It's free to sign up for TAX FREE ICOME and a rare opportunity in the pre-launch.
gwbopc.com/hit
It's amazingly easy to get sign ups with the email at the bottom which can be sent several times with just another reminder line each time.
I'm in since a while and can say from my observation that these people seem to be reliable, honest and know what they are doing.
Kind regards
Lora Bilger
Here the EMAIL you could send with your link:
Subject line:
Name), EARN A TAX FREE INCOME
Email body:
(Name),
The Global WealthBuilders Offshore Privacy Club will be pre-launched worldwide on April 15, 2007.
If you can answer yes to these three questions, then we invite you to join our totally free pre-launch registration list, TODAY.
Would you like to earn an extra $95,000 per month?
Would you like this income to be totally tax free?
Would you like to finally have all the money you need to live the lifestyle you and your family desire and deserve?
gwbopc.com/yourusername
The Global WealthBuilders Offshore Privacy Club is not only a new organization, it is a totally new money making machine.
The Global WealthBuilders Offshore Privacy Club is NOT another MLM company.
We have chosen a 3 x 10 'matrix' as the core component of the program.
Every paid member will be in this 'matrix'.
Every paid member will be eligible to earn an income from this 'matrix'.
NO member will EVER need to sponsor another member to earn that income.
NO member will EVER need to purchase any of the products we offer to earn that income.
NO member will EVER need to sell any of the products we offer to earn that income.
The ONLY requirement for a member to earn an income from the matrix, is to remain a PAID member.
Now, if you have any experience in the MLM industry, you will be well aware that this sort of set up is totally different from their standard marketing plan, as they typically do not pay anyone who cannot sponsor other people.
We have deliberately set up our compensation system in such a way as to totally remove any and all personal sponsoring requirements as, quite frankly, they scare the heck out of a lot of people.
Sign up NOW free and don't miss the many members placed under you within the next weeks automatically.
You don't have to pay anything yet - and later the membership fee will be less than 0,80cents per month - if you chose to become a paid member.
But sign up now and do not miss the spill over. You can only win.
gwbopc.com/yourusername
Warm regards!
Your name
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061202205837G8c5PxA9
www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups