TOpenDialog won't show files > 2GB

2006-08-05 08:09:03 AM
kylix2
Let's see if anyone is out there :) ........
Using Klyix 3, suse 9.3
In the application the user has to select a file to use as
a master image. If the file is larger than 2GB it doesn't show
up at all in the OpenDialog. I'll bet that the variable used
for file size is the culprit here.
In my test I have 4 files (1.9 GB, 2.1 GB, 3.1 GB and 4.1 GB) in
a directory and when I point the OpenDialog at that directory
I can only see the 1.9 GB file.
Has anyone else seen this issue?

Re:TOpenDialog won't show files > 2GB

Jim schrieb:
Let's see if anyone is out there :) ........

Using Klyix 3, suse 9.3
In the application the user has to select a file to use as
a master image. If the file is larger than 2GB it doesn't show
up at all in the OpenDialog. I'll bet that the variable used
for file size is the culprit here.

In my test I have 4 files (1.9 GB, 2.1 GB, 3.1 GB and 4.1 GB) in
a directory and when I point the OpenDialog at that directory
I can only see the 1.9 GB file.

Has anyone else seen this issue?
Google!
may wrap:
groups.google.com/group/borland.public.kylix.clx.components.using/browse_thread/thread/ae6a5b80a4b02e18/cc3fabf7e404cf0e&q=&rnum=3&fwc=2