Web Provider 2.3 released

2005-03-08 12:39:58 AM
kylix2
Hi folks,
I would like to announce a new version of Web Provider library.
This library is an Open Source CGI WebBroker replacement.
It allows you to develop CGI applications in Apache and Linux
environment with the Open Source versions of Kylix and Delphi. It has a
very small size compared to WebBroker and it works fine with Indy,
IndySOAP (Web Services) and ZeosDB. It has also debug options and log
support.
It has also several example programs.
It was based on original work of Delphree development team.
I tried to contact them for several months but I had no sucess. If
somebody knows one of them let me know!
The library has GPL licence like the original version.
Any comments, tips or enhancements will be welcome!
Josir Gomes
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Re:Web Provider 2.3 released

Where?
Andrea
"Josir" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi folks,

I would like to announce a new version of Web Provider library.
This library is an Open Source CGI WebBroker replacement.

It allows you to develop CGI applications in Apache and Linux environment
with the Open Source versions of Kylix and Delphi. It has a very small
size compared to WebBroker and it works fine with Indy, IndySOAP (Web
Services) and ZeosDB. It has also debug options and log support.

It has also several example programs.

It was based on original work of Delphree development team.
I tried to contact them for several months but I had no sucess. If
somebody knows one of them let me know!

The library has GPL licence like the original version.

Any comments, tips or enhancements will be welcome!

Josir Gomes
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Re:Web Provider 2.3 released

Sorry folks,
www.torry.net/pages.php
br.groups.yahoo.com/group/kylix-lista/files/ (for group members)
Have a nice weekend.
Josir

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Hi folks,
>
>I would like to announce a new version of Web Provider library.
>This library is an Open Source CGI WebBroker replacement.
>
>It allows you to develop CGI applications in Apache and Linux environment
>with the Open Source versions of Kylix and Delphi. It has a very small
>size compared to WebBroker and it works fine with Indy, IndySOAP (Web
>Services) and ZeosDB. It has also debug options and log support.
>
>It has also several example programs.
>
>It was based on original work of Delphree development team.
>I tried to contact them for several months but I had no sucess. If
>somebody knows one of them let me know!
>
>The library has GPL licence like the original version.
>
>Any comments, tips or enhancements will be welcome!
>
>Josir Gomes
>Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

{smallsort}