HP Linux Sales up 40%

2004-01-22 05:34:05 PM
kylix1
see
www.itweek.co.uk/News/1152117

Re:HP Linux Sales up 40%

SiegfriedN wrote:
see

www.itweek.co.uk/News/1152117
Be ready to here the usual "no one uses Linux" diatribe. :)

Re:HP Linux Sales up 40%

Be ready to here the usual "no one uses Linux" diatribe. :)
How about "I hate M$"?
Kostya

{smallsort}

Re:HP Linux Sales up 40%

I personally do not give a {*word*99} about either.
Let them worry about killing each other. I'll make
my buck either way
Kostya

Re:HP Linux Sales up 40%

"Kostya Poukhov" <kostya_AT_rogers_DOT_com>wrote:
>Be ready to here the usual "no one uses Linux" diatribe. :)

How about "I hate M$"?

Kostya
You can here that one as well, but I do not see the "I hate MS" crowd on
this NG, but we do constantly here, "Linux is no where, a loser, ect. while
we always here how MS rules and always shall."
True reality dictates that both OSes will exist and coexist for any
forseeable future. Of course the more that Linux wins, the more that MS and
proprietary Unix loses. As Linux desktops grow, the natural loser is MS and
MS marketshare. That is reality and is not steeped in some anti MS religion
(unless one believes that factually based analysis and reading and using
ACTUAL black and white provable statsitics and experience is a religion).

Re:HP Linux Sales up 40%

"Kostya Poukhov" <kostya_AT_rogers_DOT_com>wrote in message
I personally do not give a {*word*99} about either.
Let them worry about killing each other. I'll make
my buck either way

Kostya

That is the smart route...

Re:HP Linux Sales up 40%

"Kostya Poukhov" <kostya_AT_rogers_DOT_com>wrote:
I personally do not give a {*word*99} about either.
Let them worry about killing each other. I'll make
my buck either way

Kostya
I agree. That is why it is vitally important to be coding in an xplatform
manner. That way, whatever you customers are using, it will be irrelevant
to your code base and applications.