Premature end of script headers

2005-06-03 12:13:59 PM
I am relatively new to Linux (SuSE 9.3), Kylix3 and Apache (1.3.33).
I'm trying to add some logging to an existing CGI app using Apache's
ap_log_error function.
I added "HTTPD, ApacheApp" to my WebModule's uses clause. No code (ie
function calls), yet. It compiles fine. /usr/local/apache/libexec (in
which resides) is in Kylix' Search path. I also added
/usr/local/apache/libexec to /etc/ and ran ldconfig.
When I run it, the browser gets a "500" error and Apache's error_log says:
Premature end of script headers.
When I simply remove the "HTTPD, ApacheApp" from the uses clause, the app
runs fine.
I have read and meticulously followed all the trouble shooting suggestions
in Still doesn't work.
Can anyone help?