Suse Linux 10

2006-05-27 11:33:27 AM
kylix0
The latest release of SUSE Linux looks really good. I wish I had a nice
development tool like Kylix, albeit updated, that I could use to create
new applications for that platform.
Yes, I did buy Kylix Enterprise when I was firts released.

Re:Suse Linux 10

Yes, I did buy Kylix Enterprise when I was firts released.

Good luck ;)

Re:Suse Linux 10

D-Fan wrote:
The latest release of SUSE Linux looks really good. I wish I had a nice
development tool like Kylix, albeit updated, that I could use to create
new applications for that platform.
FreePascal+Lazarus would be the 1st choice for that !!!

{smallsort}

Re:Suse Linux 10

D-Fan schrubte am Samstag 27 Mai 2006 05:33:
Yes, I did buy Kylix Enterprise when I was firts released.
Everyone has the right to make a mistake ;>
(I bought kylix too, but "only" the Pro-Version)
regards, Jens
--
Die oben angegebene Adresse ist OK, wird aber nicht gelesen. Wenn direkter
Mailkontakt gewŁnscht wird, bitte spamtrap gegen jens<punkt>nixdorf

Re:Suse Linux 10

D-Fan wrote:
The latest release of SUSE Linux looks really good. I wish I had a nice
development tool like Kylix, albeit updated, that I could use to create
new applications for that platform.

Yes, I did buy Kylix Enterprise when I was firts released.
If you must have native code development, roll up the sleeves and look at
KDevelop. C/C++ based, but they also have a Java engine.
XPlatform type VM development, look at Java and the Mono.NET framework. The
IDEs for Mono are not very good, but the Java IDEs are excelllent. Eclipse
may have a C# plugin in the near future to work with Mono.