Control over .war file creation

2005-01-06 09:31:12 AM
jbuilder1
I am trying to create a .war file for deployment on Apache Tomcat/5.5.4.
The problem I am having is specifying how to create the file using jbuilder
2005.
I try to modify the file by selecting the <Properties.../content/Add Files>
menu on the war file. However, I find that anything I select only goes into
the <WEB_INFO/classes>path. I would really like to put a whole bunch of
files in other directories. How do I do this?
regards,
Dar7yl

Re:Control over .war file creation

Use the "File Types" option rather than the filters option.
--
Check out our latest white papers at
BladeNET Scores With Borland Enterprise Tools