JBuilder 5 Enterprise Key (Trial)

2003-12-22 09:44:06 AM
jbuilder24
I have problem in getting the key for JBuilder 5 Enterprise (Trial). I
hava the CD with JBuilder Book.
How can I get it?
Thanks,
Aung.

Re:JBuilder 5 Enterprise Key (Trial)

www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_jbuilder.html
then browse down the page to keys only and choose JB 5 Ent Trial
might be it.
that said if you have enough bandwidth you'd be better off with
downloading JB X Ent Trial...

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu

XXXX@XXXXX.COM a écrit :

>I have problem in getting the key for JBuilder 5 Enterprise (Trial). I
>hava the CD with JBuilder Book.
>How can I get it?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Aung.

Thank you,
My problem is that I have proceeded according to the steps to request
the key and never received. Even though I have informed to the download
manager at borland, so far not receive yet.
Could anybody help give it to me at XXXX@XXXXX.COM .
Thanks,
Aung.

{smallsort}

XXXX@XXXXX.COM a écrit :
My problem is that I have proceeded according to the steps to request
the key and never received. Even though I have informed to the download
manager at borland, so far not receive yet.
I take that you checked each step carefully, if you have any doubt about
it try again, who knows...
Another possibility might be to create another account and see if that
works...