Full path names on MRU List in JBuilder X

2004-08-12 05:48:20 AM
jbuilder18
Hi Team,
File ->Reopen menu item shows a list of MRU projects. Currently
it is only showing the file names. We can have several working
directories, picking
sameproject.jpgr is not very deterministic. In Jbuilder 9, we used to
see the
complete path name.
Is there any way to see the complete path names ?
Thanks
Rajesh

Re:Full path names on MRU List in JBuilder X

Look at the text in the statusbar (bottom of the IDE) as you move your mouse
over the file names in the menu.