new to jbuilder 9

2003-07-12 04:10:12 AM
At work here we've just had to switch to JBuilder9 cause the IDE we were
using (Visual Cafe') isn't supported anymore. Anyways, I can't seem to
figure out how to set the project up. I've got most all of it figured out
but have got 14 errors like this that are just puzzling:
"": cannot resolve symbol: method remove
(java.lang.Object)in class java.util.Vector at line 2094, column 21
coming from this line of code:
taglist is a Vector and I know Vector still has a remove method. any ideas ?
- jack

Re:new to jbuilder 9

So it sounds like you are building with JDK 1.1.x. If that is what you
want, then you will have to switch to the removeElement() method. If
not, change the JDK for your project.
In my project I have JDK 1.4.1_02-b06 selected ... so, why I am still
getting these errors ?
- jack