how can i set environment for BDK

2003-08-25 08:10:04 AM
jbuilder16
I'm writing my first beans.
I have to import a third part library, it is stored in the dictionary:
G:\NoteBook\Uni\534\assingment\weka, including all .class and .java files.
plus a packed .jar file
the first line in my program: import weka.core.*:
my environment setting is: CLASSPATH=.;(path of
java);G:\NoteBook\Uni\534\assingment;G:\NoteBook\Uni\534\assingment\weka\wek
a.jar
when i am coding in JBuilder, i use a similar library setting, it goes well,
however, once i want to load the bean in BDK, there will be an error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:weka/core/Instances (Instances the one i used
in my program).
i wrote a simple java program, based on the above setting, it runs well, so
what's wrong with my beans, what can I do.