JSF preview

2004-11-25 04:46:41 PM
jbuilder17
Hi,
is JB2005 able to preview a JSP page with JSF component in it...I mean a
sort of design view of the JSP page where the JSF component are rendered and
where it is possible to modify them (drag'n drop, property inspector,
ecc...)
Thx,
Marco

Re:JSF preview

marco wrote:

is JB2005 able to preview a JSP page with JSF component in it...I mean a
sort of design view of the JSP page where the JSF component are rendered and
where it is possible to modify them (drag'n drop, property inspector,
ecc...)

Thx,
Marco

The JSF editor is not a WYSIWYG editor (yet). You can't really do that.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:JSF preview

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
marco wrote:

>is JB2005 able to preview a JSP page with JSF component in it...I mean a
>sort of design view of the JSP page where the JSF component are
>rendered and
>where it is possible to modify them (drag'n drop, property inspector,
>ecc...)

The JSF editor is not a WYSIWYG editor (yet). You can't really do that.
Also, if one wants to know why not yet, listen to
the archived chat with Karl Ewald on JBuilder 2005's
JSF features. See the replays chart at:
bdntv.borland.com/chat.html
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}

Re:JSF preview

Paul Furbacher [TeamB] wrote:
Also, if one wants to know why not yet, listen to the archived chat
with Karl Ewald on JBuilder 2005's JSF features. See the replays
chart at:

bdntv.borland.com/chat.html

Cool, thanks Paul. I was hoping all that info from the JSF talk that
Karl gave at BorCon would be made available more publicly.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]