Help files not included in Foundation

2004-06-16 03:20:44 AM
jbuilder24
when I select Menu : Help | JBuilder Tutorials,
I get the following error :
Can not parse file URL:jar:file:C:/JBuilderX/bin/jb_tutorials.jar!/introjb/tutorials.html
Where do I get and install the necessary help files ?

Re:Help files not included in Foundation

James Bundgaard wrote:
when I select Menu : Help | JBuilder Tutorials,

I get the following error :

Can not parse file URL:jar:file:C:/JBuilderX/bin/jb_tutorials.jar!/introjb/tutorials.html

Where do I get and install the necessary help files ?
need to download the docs and samples separately.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]