Native Executable Can't Find Properties Files

2005-08-26 11:08:04 AM
jbuilder12
I have quite a few jbuilder projects that I am working on. All of the use
the Native Executable wizard to help deploying the applications. Out of all
these projects, I only have one that will not run well using the Native
executable. I use lots of properties files to store strings. When I run that
particular project from jbuilder, everything is fine. When I run it from the
native executable, I get the ResourceMissingException and it tells me it
"can't find the bundle" on each call that tries to load the properties files
in a ResourceBundle object.
What is odd is that the project is setup like all my others that work. It is
set up to copy to the jar all of the .properties, image, and XML files.
What is even stranger is that this project used to work just fine using the
native executable. It used to be able to find all the properties files. What
is even weirder is that the native executable executable jar that jbuilder
produces along with all the executables does contain the .properties files
it says are missing.
I have had this problem in the past when my project and native executable
targets were not setup correctly (not including all dependencies, or not
copying all the desired files). However, I have fixed all of that. It's
almost as if the project was corrupted.
Anyone has any ideas?
Hugues La Ricca