Problem with using data Module

2005-02-20 12:55:42 AM
jbuilder6
Hi
I'm use the Foundation Version of Jbuilder.
First i create a data module with database connection and Query Data Set.
Then i create with the data modul wizzard the statement :
dataModule1 = test.DataModule1.getDataModule() in the frame, but I can't
select the created Query Data Set from dbswing component of the frame.
MfG
Tobias

Re:Problem with using data Module

In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Heinrich wrote:
Hi
I'm use the Foundation Version of Jbuilder.
First i create a data module with database connection and Query Data
Set. Then i create with the data modul wizzard the statement :
dataModule1 = test.DataModule1.getDataModule() in the frame, but I
can't select the created Query Data Set from dbswing component of the
frame.
I have not used datamodules in a looonnnng time so I'm a bit rusty
here. I would guess you need to do dataModule1.getXXXXXX()
You might repost this question in the dbswing area, maybe someone
there has used datamodules with the dbswing components..
John..
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL!
Post all questions and replies to this newsgroup ONLY
For papers on DataExpress, Applets, JSP, and Web Development go to:
www.microps.com/mps/paperFAQ.html