EjbClientDataSet

2003-11-14 09:20:29 AM
jbuilder15
Hi,
I have two entity beans say EJB "a" and EJB "b". EJB "a" has a 1-to-many
relationship defined to "b". I use an EjbClientDataSet for "a" and "b".
Also, defining the relationship on "a" creates a field in "a" for the
relationship "RelationshipToB". An undesired side effect of using the
EjbClientDataSet is the relationship is lost. I would like to use a
statement like:
EjbClientDataSet ds1 =
dataSetForEjbA.getRelationship("RelationshipToB");
I would then expect ds1 to contain a dataSet that contains all records
in "b" that are defined on the relationship for the current record in
dataSetForEjbA.
I don't think that JBuilder has this capability? Does anybody know?
Thanks,
Lamar