How do I get hold of my activation file after registering online?

2003-10-03 06:19:05 PM
jbuilder19
My company bought JBuilder 9 Developer and I installed it on my machine. I
selected "Register Online" (or something like that) and I was registered
automatically never receiving an activation file.
I have now got a new, faster PC and need to install JBuilder on it. When I
do this in the same manner as before I am told that I am already registered
and am unable to continue. The other method of registering is to use an
Activation file which I never received.
How do I get hold of my Activation file?
Cheers,
Paul