Problem with java I/O

2004-05-23 01:24:17 AM
jbuilder8
I am using my program to get a person's info and store in a file. Then
retrieve it as needed. I am using a combo of ObjectOutputStream and
FileOutputStream for thsi purpose!!!
the problem is that when i create a new output file ,the entries i make at
first time , no matter how many they are, are read properly again. But when
first time output session is closed , then any other entries made in next
session to that output file are not read at retrieval time. Although the
size projected by output file increases wityh every addition. What could be
the problem. any suggetions?
I do close all streams at every session exit, but still problem is there!!If
somebody says, i can add the source for both reader and writer to make
everything clear!!