Refactoring option is great, thank you Borland

2004-07-21 01:20:25 PM
jbuilder23
Hello,
I am designing and implementing a huge package with a lot of sub-packages.
Sometimes, I have to change the name and struture of a sub-package, and
JBuilderX is really great for that with its refactoring option. I would like
to thanks the designers and developers of JBuilder for their really good
job. I am using the free version of JBuilderX for now, but I will ask my
company to purchase it soon.
Vincent
Ps : of course, this post doesn't have a lot of interests for the community,
but I just wanted to do it anyway because there is too many complains here
and it is not fair for a so good product ;-)

Re:Refactoring option is great, thank you Borland

Vincent Cantin wrote:

Ps : of course, this post doesn't have a lot of interests for the community,
but I just wanted to do it anyway because there is too many complains here
and it is not fair for a so good product ;-)

Thank you, Vincent ;-)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Refactoring option is great, thank you Borland

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:20:25 +0800, "Vincent Cantin"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Ps : of course, this post doesn't have a lot of interests for the community,
but I just wanted to do it anyway because there is too many complains here
and it is not fair for a so good product ;-)
I'm with Lori. Thanks for the post. We appreciate hearing the nice
words.. :)
My blog: mywebpages.comcast.net/daorriss/
Save yourself some time and check these sites:
Borland Newsgroup Search:
Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic:

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Ps : of course, this post doesn't have a lot of interests for the community,
>but I just wanted to do it anyway because there is too many complains here
>and it is not fair for a so good product ;-)

I'm with Lori. Thanks for the post. We appreciate hearing the nice
words.. :)
Mais oui, but "we" are not the folks to whom the
accolades are directed. "We" (i.e., TeamB)
should copy the original message and send it
to our JBuilder Team friends. (Hopefully some of
them have been silently lurking and have already
seen it and let others know.)
They do deserve a lot of credit.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Re:Refactoring option is great, thank you Borland

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:20:53 -0400, "Paul Furbacher [TeamB]"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
They do deserve a lot of credit.
You're right...