JBuilder 2005, BES and MySQL

2004-11-25 05:26:26 PM
jbuilder10
Hello,
I have the following problem:
I tried to realize a simple EJB application with 1 Entity Bean and 1
session Bean with Jbuilder 2005, BES 6.0 RP1
and MySql. The same application with JDataStore works very well but when
I use MySql I have some errors at
runtime (not at deployed time).
Probably the problem is the MySql configuration inside BES. Is someone
able to give me some suggestions?
Many thanks and bye,
Sandro

Re:JBuilder 2005, BES and MySQL

Hi
What errors you get with mysql??
Do you deploy the jdbc driver inside the partition?
I think that JDataStore comes integradted into BES, so you don't need to
deploy the driver into the partition for work with JDataStore, but if you
try to use another database you must deploy the driver.
JaimeS
"Sandro Germani" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello,

I have the following problem:

I tried to realize a simple EJB application with 1 Entity Bean and 1
session Bean with Jbuilder 2005, BES 6.0 RP1
and MySql. The same application with JDataStore works very well but when
I use MySql I have some errors at
runtime (not at deployed time).
Probably the problem is the MySql configuration inside BES. Is someone
able to give me some suggestions?

Many thanks and bye,
Sandro

Re:JBuilder 2005, BES and MySQL

Yes, naturally I also deploy the MySql driver. In fact I don't have error
during deploy but only at runtime
when I try to do a findByPrimaryKey. The error is classcast eexception.
I think some configurations is wrong in jndi-xml file.
Thanks and bye,
Sandro

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hello,
>
>I have the following problem:
>
>I tried to realize a simple EJB application with 1 Entity Bean and 1
>session Bean with Jbuilder 2005, BES 6.0 RP1
>and MySql. The same application with JDataStore works very well but when
>I use MySql I have some errors at
>runtime (not at deployed time).
>Probably the problem is the MySql configuration inside BES. Is someone
>able to give me some suggestions?
>
>Many thanks and bye,
>Sandro

{smallsort}