JBuilder 8 & MobileSet 3

2005-12-19 04:27:01 AM
jbuilder15
Hi,
I posted this on the MobileSet newsgroup, but
there's not much activity there. Maybe someone
here can help?
Using an old copy of JBuilder 8 with MobileSet 3.
(Yeah, I know upgrading would probably solve my prob
but I'm in a good place with this IDE right now)
I've configured JBuilder to use WTK 2.2 and it has
been working fine until today when I needed to use
a feature of CLDC 1.1.
When I try to build the project, I can see this:
preverify.exe -cldc
Unfortunatley, this forces CLDC 1.0 compliance.
Is there an XML file somewhere that I can change
to get rid of the -cldc param?
Any other way to make this work? [-O<
Thanks!
Jon

Re:JBuilder 8 & MobileSet 3

Jon Berry wrote:

I posted this on the MobileSet newsgroup, but
there's not much activity there. Maybe someone
here can help?

Using an old copy of JBuilder 8 with MobileSet 3.

(Yeah, I know upgrading would probably solve my prob
but I'm in a good place with this IDE right now)

I've configured JBuilder to use WTK 2.2 and it has
been working fine until today when I needed to use
a feature of CLDC 1.1.

When I try to build the project, I can see this:

preverify.exe -cldc

Unfortunatley, this forces CLDC 1.0 compliance.

Is there an XML file somewhere that I can change
to get rid of the -cldc param?

Any other way to make this work? [-O<

Thanks!

Jon
JB8 is really old. I think it had/has Ant integration? If so, you
could construct an Ant build file to manually perform the preverify step...
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:JBuilder 8 & MobileSet 3

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
JB8 is really old. I think it had/has Ant integration? If so, you
could construct an Ant build file to manually perform the preverify step...

Hey, that's a great idea.
In fact, I already have an ANT build file that I use
on the command line.
I'll give it a try.
Thanks,
Jon