JBuilder 2005 Foundation integation CVS <=> SourceForge commit...

2005-02-13 09:09:09 AM
jbuilder2
Dear Lurkers,
Does anybody have specific instructions on how to get JBuilder 2005
Foundation to perform CVS commits (using ssh) with www.sourceforge.net?
I can perform basic cvs commands using pserver and anonymous access.
But, I have been unable to perform commits from within the JBuilder IDE.
What exact command should be entered in the "Remote shell" field
(assuming that I am using putty)?
Please cc any responses to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
thx in adv
Contact:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Life Plan:
To improve the quality of life for all mankind through better pattern
recognition techniques.

Re:JBuilder 2005 Foundation integation CVS <=> SourceForge commit...

keesh wrote:
Dear Lurkers,

Does anybody have specific instructions on how to get JBuilder 2005
Foundation to perform CVS commits (using ssh) with www.sourceforge.net?

I can perform basic cvs commands using pserver and anonymous access.
But, I have been unable to perform commits from within the JBuilder IDE.
What exact command should be entered in the "Remote shell" field
(assuming that I am using putty)?

Please cc any responses to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
thx in adv

Start here.
www.nu6.org/doc/pdf/00001.pdf
If you still have questions after reading that document and applying it
to SourceForge access, come back with specific questions about what you
have tried.
And don't ask people to email answers to you. Read this if you don't
understand why that is considered rude.
support.borland.com/newsgroups/netiquette.asp
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:JBuilder 2005 Foundation integation CVS <=> SourceForge commit...

Keep in mind that there are at least two serious problems with cvs and
JBuilder.
1) JBuilder projekt files get destroyed on import if it contains special
content
2) JBuilder projekt import fails completely on windows if started from
explorer
Best regards,
Carsten
Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
keesh wrote:

>Dear Lurkers,
>
>Does anybody have specific instructions on how to get JBuilder 2005
>Foundation to perform CVS commits (using ssh) with www.sourceforge.net?
>
>I can perform basic cvs commands using pserver and anonymous access.
>But, I have been unable to perform commits from within the JBuilder IDE.
>What exact command should be entered in the "Remote shell" field
>(assuming that I am using putty)?
>
>Please cc any responses to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
>thx in adv

Start here.

www.nu6.org/doc/pdf/00001.pdf

If you still have questions after reading that document and applying it
to SourceForge access, come back with specific questions about what you
have tried.

And don't ask people to email answers to you. Read this if you don't
understand why that is considered rude.

support.borland.com/newsgroups/netiquette.asp

{smallsort}