JBuilderX reports FileNotFoundException on File->Save

2004-02-28 02:48:03 AM
jbuilder3
I open a valid file with the JBuilderX IDE using the IDE's File->Open
file to open a JSP within my project definition. I work on it, don't
touch the file outside of the IDE, and then try to save. It reports:
"Could NOT save file <filename>: FileNotFoundException:
<path/to/file>" and the rest I cannot read because the text goes off
the right side of the screen.
This is very problematic! How does one get around this?
It's difficult to justify the purchase of an IDE which doesn't save my
files...