Cannot deploy stateful session ejb

2005-04-16 12:20:36 AM
jbuilder11
Hi all,
I am trying to deploy a stateful session ejb. I am using JBuilder X and my app server is Weblogic 8.1 sp2.
When I try to deploy, I receive the following error message.
"EJBModuleLTCQuotingRules.jar": java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ltcquotingrules.LTCQuotingRulesHome
The class is definitely there in the correct package. I'm not sure why this is happening. If I build a stateless session ejb for the same class instead, it works.
Thanks for any help.
Greg

Re:Cannot deploy stateful session ejb

I noticed that if I change the bean name that I am receiving this error. If I accept the default it will compile.
Has anyone else seen this and is there a work around for this?
Thanks,
Greg