Files in the project pane

2006-06-29 04:50:30 PM
jbuilder18
Hello Everybody,
it seems, that some kind of files are always displayed in the root of the project pane. e.g. .properties files, or all listeners and events that I created using the "create custom event" wizzard. Is there any way how to set which files shoud be displayed directly there and which not?
Thanks in advance.
Peter

Re:Files in the project pane

Peter Ondrus wrote:
Hello Everybody, it seems, that some kind of files are always
displayed in the root of the project pane. e.g. .properties files,
or all listeners and events that I created using the "create custom
event" wizzard. Is there any way how to set which files shoud be
displayed directly there and which not?
While I'm not sure what listeners and events are being added
to the Project Pane, you can have files automatically included
in the <Project Source>node by doing two things in the
Project Properties:
1. You have to enable General>Enable source package
discovery and compilation.
2. You select extensions in the list in the Build>Resource
property page and set them to "Copy".
You can do this on a project-by-project basis, or if you
know that all of your projects will require the inclusion
of say "xml" files, you could do this in the Default Project
Properties dialog.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: