JBuilder 2006 Designer: can't see any component

2005-12-22 10:06:46 PM
jbuilder15
When starting the designer in JBuilder 2006 all what I can see in the design
surface is a blue background. The component tree is ok, the properties
inspector too. If I select a component in the component tree, I can see the
black points in the design surface indicating that this component is
selected but I don't see the component itself.
The class I want to see in the designer inherits of
javax.swing.JInternalFrame.
In the event log I see the following error:
null:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0":
at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$Handler.mousePressed(BasicTabbedPan
eUI.java:3248)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:222)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5485)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3107)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(LightweightDispatcher.java
:4212)
at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(LightweightDispatcher.java:
3889)
at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(LightweightDispatcher.java:3822
)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.ja
va:242)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java
:163)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
What is the problem?
Thank you.
Cédric Pillonel