program surveillance

2004-10-06 07:05:09 PM
jbuilder22
Hi,
I would have to realize a video program surveillance for cellular and
I do not know just from where to begin. Someone has a po' of experience in
merit? Practically through the cellular one I would want to be connected to
of the television cameras situated in my office
Many thanks

Re:program surveillance