JBuilder 8, CMP 1.1, finder and "like" condition

2003-11-05 06:59:17 PM
jbuilder3
I'm trying to do this query:"SELECT * FROM table WHERE (name like
'param1%') OR (surname like 'param1%')" where on param1 must be the
parameter i pass thorugh the finder method declared in the EJBHome
interface. In Jbuilder i've created the EJB 1.1, I've wrote the finder
method in the EJBHome interface, i've opened CMP 1.1 window, clicked
on finder but i don't know what i've to write on "Where Clause"!!
I want that the finder return me all istance of my table even if I put
the entire and exact value in the search field and even if i put only
partial value.
i.e.
There's a value as "Emanuele" and i want to find the tuple associated
to it even if i write "Eman".
Any suggestion?
THX!