JBuilder or NetBeans?

2004-10-05 02:54:48 PM
jbuilder0
I recently installed the Java 1.5 SDK with NetBeans IDE and began
trying to use it. I uninstalled JBuilder X because it seemed to
conflict with the JVM and JRE of Java 1.5 (JBuilder seems to work from
its own JDK). NetBeans looks okay but it doesn't have the features
that JBuilder has that allow it to automatically create an application
with an integrated JFrame ready for the addition of components.
I would like to know from anybody who has experience with both IDE's.
Is it much more difficult to create an app with, say, a frame, or any
other GUI element, in NetBeans than it is in JBuilder?
Thanks,