[JBX] Dots in project name converted to underscores

2004-01-10 04:07:13 AM
jbuilder5
Is there anyway to disable this 'feature' in the "New
Project" wizard. I always use my full package name as
the project name and I prefer to have the dots in there.
--
Jeff
jlar310 at yahoo

Re:[JBX] Dots in project name converted to underscores

Perhaps I should clarify. I'm talking about the underscores
that JBX puts in the directory names it wants to create...
I want the dots in my directory names too.
--
Jeff
jlar310 at yahoo

Jeff wrote:
Perhaps I should clarify. I'm talking about the underscores
that JBX puts in the directory names it wants to create...
I want the dots in my directory names too.
I guess it won't allow "." in the project name such
as a.b.c.
You can work around it if you first make the project
letting JBuilder put it in the a_b_c. Close the project.
Then go to your file system browser, create the a.b.c folder.
Move the .jpx and other files you just created
into that folder. Open the project from that
folder. A bit of work, but feasible.
I always use my full package name as
the project name [...]
What perchance is a "full package name"?
I'd suggest that there's no single such entity.
If I have a project in which there are classes
in the following packages, which one is the
"full" one?
org.pf.app
org.pf.model
org.pf.util