Re: Calendar date selection for date field

2003-07-17 01:09:53 PM
jbuilder3
Dominique,
Thanks for the reply. I have been thinking about Delphi. I own the
first two developers versions and wrote a few small modules for my current
app in that language several years ago. I understand it is bundled with
Kylix which allows compilation for Linux. Do you know if Delphi and Kylix
apps can access the same database simultaneously on a hybrid Windows/Linux
network? (I know - this is getting off target in the Java newsgroup but it
is all about Borland!)
Bill
"Dominique Gallot" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
The solution is simple. And it name is Dephi...
On the borland web site you may download an evaluation version. at
www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_delphi.html

I am sure that delphi will provide better application with less code that
any microsoft products.

Regards,

Dominique Gallot

news:3f0069ee$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...